EXCLUSIVE SERIES 13 PREVIEW AND BIG FINISH DOWNLOAD CODE IN A BUMPER ISSUE!
Highlights of the new issue include:
- An exclusive preview of the first episodes of Series 13, with contributions from Chris Chibnall, Jodie Whittaker, Mandip Gill and John Bishop.
- Jacob Anderson answers questions in Out of the TARDIS.
- Costume designer Ray Holman discusses the new-look Sontarans in Series 13.
- Prosthetics designer Danny Marie Elias describes her work reimagining the Sontarans.
- A tribute to the late Tony Selby, one of the most memorable guest stars of the 1980s.
- Collectivity meets fans who are avid collectors of Thirteenth Doctor merchandise.
- A detailed look at Doctor Who’s most successful – and not so successful – relaunches.
- Director Alvin Rakoff shares memories of his late wife Jacqueline Hill, who played Barbara in Doctor Who.
- Apocrypha revisits Storm Warning, Paul McGann’s first Eighth Doctor audio drama.
- The Fact of Fiction analyses the 2007 classic Blink.
- The DWM comic strip returns with The Forest Bride, the first part of a brand-new adventure for the Doctor and Yaz.
- Sufficient Data explores Doctor Who’s big ideas.
- Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more.
- A 28-page supplement on the making of Series 12, written by Andrew Pixley
- A diorama of the Fifth Doctor’s TARDIS control room
- Four exclusive art cards
- A download code for a free Big Finish audiobook!
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 570 is on sale from panini.co.uk and WH Smith from Thursday 14 October priced £9.99 (UK). Also available as a digital edition from pocketmags.com priced £8.99.