Panini considers your privacy essential. We therefore ask you to read this information carefully in order to make an informed choice when filling in the fields to be completed at the time of registration in the sections of the website for their use or to buy our goods and/or services.
Panini does not compulsory request the provision of personal data for the purposes of browsing the main sections of websites. However, some of our sites contain special and privileged sections for registered users.
The data collected by Panini can be of two types:
– Personal data
– Anonymous information
Personal Data processed consists of information requested from you during registration to sections of the website and/or with every purchase of our goods and/or services, your participation in contests or events of any kind conducted by us, or sent spontaneously by you and in the information successively generated by the management of every relationship.
Anonymous information are those relating to the use of the website, browsing habits and data traffic in general. Information collected remains anonymous and does not allow identification of users. For example, we keep track of the domains visited and the number of contacts to the Panini websites, but we do not collect data that allows us to identify the user. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data”. The use of this data is consented to Panini or other companies who work on behalf of Panini to analyse trends and statistics, so as to provide a high quality service to the majority of our users.
– Internet Explorer
Purposes and methods of Personal Data processing
The purposes for Personal Data processing are as follows:
1. enables the carrying out of operations that are closely related and instrumental to the management of relationships with users and customers, such as – by way of example – answering questions submitted through the contact form, enabling restricted website sections and the execution of contracts for the sale of goods and/or services and checking the performance of relationships;
2. allows for the proper performance of the contractual obligations taken on by us in respect to users and customers and vice versa, as well as accounting and tax requirements;
3. allows the fulfilment of obligations imposed by laws, regulations and EC legislation, or rather to provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by surveillance and control bodies;
4. enables the participation in competitions and contests and their related management, publishing the results on the website;
5. perform information operations regarding our and/or our partner’s additional products and/or services, as well as promotional, sales and marketing operations. Panini does not forward generalized sales and promotional information to the users in an indistinct way. The direct marketing activities are always addressed to pre-established groups of users through the treatment of the data provided by our customers. This enables us to segment the users, creating different groups according to the ranges of interest, for instance on the basis of the country of origin, the language, the gender, the previous purchases, etc … This allows us to send you sales communications which are the most relevant and least invasive as possible. If you agree to receive our sales communications, at the same time you will accept that Panini processes your data in order to build segments of users and consumers with the purpose of making the communications as close as possible to your interests. Finally, we remember you that the consent given for the forwarding of sales and promotional communications extends not only over the communications sent via the use of automated systems without the operator’s intervention (for instance, the email), but also over the traditional modalities of contact, as the postal service. You can always withdraw the consent to the treatment of your data with this purpose, even in a disjointed way, for example deciding to receive advertisement only via postal service and not through automated systems;
6. carry out activities that identify the degree of customer satisfaction.
Processing will occur through computer or paper, both possibly organised as databases or storage and will involve where necessary the use of postal communication, telephone and computer systems. Panini will carry out processing also through segmentation techniques of users and customers on the basis of aggregation of personal data collected in order to limit the forwarding of communication and offers.
If you are making or have made a purchase of a Panini good or service, you will receive commercial information from us regarding the same type of product and/or service. Please note that you can however, cancel the receipt of this marketing information at any time by sending us notification to the address set out in the last paragraph or in the event of notification via computer, following the procedure indicated at the bottom of this notification.
Without prejudice to the exceptions listed below, Personal Data is generally not intended for publication, communication or distribution.
Personal Data will be made known to Panini staff who as appointed controllers and/or in charge of processing according to the current corporate structure, is in charge of their processing in order to achieve the aforementioned purposes. Furthermore, Personal Data will be made known to third party companies, appointed controllers for the processing, who are responsible for their processing through outsourcing (for example, a company responsible for the management and completion of sales orders).
Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties with whom Panini has ongoing contractual relationships involving services for that activity (for example, accounting firms, auditors etc…).
Personal Data may be shared, used and transferred within the companies belonging to the Panini group in relation to the purposes for which the information was collected.
Finally, Personal data will be disclosed where required by competent tax offices, or rather to other Public Bodies, in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
With reference to job applications or a job offer published on the Panini website, some personal information such as a curriculum vitae may need to be provided. This information may be used by Panini, or by third parties on behalf of Panini, for the sole purpose of evaluating the possibility of employment. We retain this information for future use, only with your consent and in accordance with the disclosure laws on the processing of personal data.
Mandatory nature of personal data provision and consequences in case of non-response
The provision of Personal Data and its processing for the purposes specified in sub., a., b., c. and d., in the section Purposes and methods of processing of Personal Dataare necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship and therefore, are a necessary condition for the establishment of the relationship itself. Consequently, failure to provide Personal Data, failure to provide consent to the processing with regard to the transfer of Personal Data abroad and their communication in companies that are part of the Panini group, or rather the proven inaccuracy of the data provided, will result in Panini’s inability to implement the contractual relationship and legitimises Panini to reject the execution of the contractual relationship, or to discontinue the execution of it.
The provision of Personal Data and its processing for the purposes indicated sub e., and f. in section Purposes and methods of processing of Personal Data are optional. Consequently, failure to provide consent to the processing will make it impossible for Panini to carry out the activities therein.
With specific reference to participation in games, competitions and events with awards, forwarding of text, drawings or photographs by you will be considered by us as consent to their publication, even if not expressly provided previously.
Rules applicable to all countries
Panini Privacy regulations comply with the current disclosure laws on the processing of personal data to ensure the protection of personal data, worldwide.
Security and Quality of Information
It is our intention to protect and manage personal data with quality. We always adopt measures and processes that are appropriate and obligatory, such as using encryption when transmitting certain sensitive information, making them secure and to ensure a high quality service.
Use of external services
Mergers and acquisitions
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or business reasons Panini decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise its company in some countries. Such transactions might involve the disclosure of personal data to buyers or potential buyers, or receiving of such information by the sellers. Panini researches the appropriate protection to use information for these types of transactions.
Connection to non Panini websites
The Panini Websites may contain links to other websites. Panini is not responsible for privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
The rights of the data subject
We remind you that Article 7 of the Code guarantees the right to obtain confirmation and disclosure of Personal Data in our possession, any information about their processing and their updating, modification and integration, as well as to their use.
The Data Controller for Personal Data is Panini S.p.A. – Single Shareholder, with head office in Modena, Viale Emilio Po, 380. The Data processor of personal data is the Director New Media Giorgio Aravecchia. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can exercise your rights under ARTICLE 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 and therefore access your data to know them, verify their use, or, in extreme cases, correct, update, edit, supplement and delete them or oppose their treatment, through the “edit data” section of our websites or by writing to: email@example.com
Article 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed regarding:
– the source of the personal data;
– the purposes and methods of the processing;
– the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
– the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5, paragraph 2;
– the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processor or person in charge.
3. The data subject shall have the right to obtain
– updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
– erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
– certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Requests for the exercise of the rights by the data subject should be sent to the following address: Panini S.p.A. – Single Shareholder – Viale Emilio Po, 380, 41126, Modena, Italia (to the attention of Director New Media)
Cookies for Website Performance
Your consent for the use of these cookies is not required, although if you wish to limit the use of these cookies you can do so by adjusting cookie settings in your web browser. Please be aware that your ability to use this site may be impaired.
Cookies for Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to monitor visitor activity. Data collected is anonymous and helps us to optimize this website and our service offerings. To opt-out of Google Analytics cookies, please use the browser add-on available here.