THE COLLECTABLES ISSUE
Highlights of the new issue include:
- An 18-page celebration of the show’s best-loved collectables, including: Dalek Rolykins, Weetabix cards, Dapol action figures, Doctor Who Adventures toys, the Cyberman Voice Changer and much more.
- An exclusive Series 13 update from showrunner Chris Chibnall in his Production Notes.
- A look at how Doctor Who props and costumes have sold at auction – including some of the record prices and the bargains!
- To mark 40 years of BBC Children in Need, the story of Doctor Who’s close relationship with the charity telethons.
- The first instalment of a two-part article exploring David Whitaker’s influence on the Daleks in the 1960s.
- An interview with actor Colin Spaull, who appeared in 1985’s Revelation of the Daleks and 2006’s Rise of the Cyberman/The Age of Steel.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 2008 story The Fires of Pompeii.
- The final part of Time Lord Victorious: Monstrous Beauty, a new comic-strip adventure for the Ninth Doctor and Rose.
- Previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser, The Blogs of Doom and more!
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 558 is on sale from Thursday 12 November £5.99 (UK)