The 2022 Yearbook
Series 13 of Doctor Who unfolded in a serialised format that took the programme back to its roots, while presenting the most spectacular visual effects in the show’s history. Compiled with unparalleled access to the production of Flux, this Special Edition is packed full of all-new content, including exclusive contributions from the cast and crew members behind a landmark series of Doctor Who.
- Exclusive interviews with Segun Akinola (composer), Nadia Albina (Diane), Paul Broughton (Neville Lewis), Danny Marie Elias (prosthetics designer), Craige Els (Karvanista), Mandip Gill (Yaz), Sue Jenkins (Eileen Lewis), Steve Oram (Williamson), Craig Parkinson (the Grand Serpent), Sara Powell (Mary Seacole), Claire Pritchard-Jones (make-up designer), Jonathan Watson (Sontarans) and Jodie Whittaker (the Doctor).
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the opening sequence of Flux including exclusive contributions from Jodie Whittaker, Chris Chibnall (showrunner) and Jamie Magnus Stone (director).
- Analyses of every episode of Flux.
- A diary of the most significant events of 2021, both on screen and off.
- Ten pages of tributes to the Doctor Who luminaries who passed away during 2021.
DWM Special Edition 59: The 2022 Yearbook is on sale from Thursday 30 December at WH Smith, selected supermarkets and online from panini.co.uk priced £6.99. A digital edition is also available, priced £5.99 from pocketmags.com