25 YEARS OF THE EIGHTH DOCTOR
Highlights of this anniversary issue include:
- What the Eighth Doctor Did Next – a guide to the adventures that took place after the TV movie.
- A revealing interview with the actor who was very nearly cast as the Eighth Doctor.
- The second part of an exclusive interview with Christopher Eccleston.
- Director Joe Ahearne recalls working with Christopher Eccleston on the 2005 series.
- The life and career of Christopher Baker, who briefly appeared as the Doctor in The Brain of Morbius.
- A rundown of surprising references to Doctor Who in American TV series and films.
- Collectivity looks at the merchandise released to tie in with the 1996 TV movie.
- Apocrypha remembers the 2005 novel The Monsters Inside.
- The Fact of Fiction begins its analysis of 1970’s The Ambassadors of Death.
- Millie McKenzie discusses her Doctor Who-inspired clay creations.
- Sufficient Data crunches Doctor Who’s numbers.
- Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, the DWM poll, Time and Space Visualiser and more.
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 564 is on sale from panini.co.uk and WH Smith from Thursday 29 April priced £5.99 (UK). Also available as a digital edition from pocketmags.com priced £4.99.